At Home With Shepherd
Home Health Care from a Name You Have Trusted for Decades …
At Home With Shepherd is nationally recognized by the 2015 HomeCare Elite™ as one of the Top 500 home health agencies, scoring higher than 96% of the Medicare certified agencies nationwide. We offer a full range of home health services to those living in Trumbull, Mahoning and Columbiana Counties that can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
Skilled Nursing Care
Our experienced staff of registered and licensed practical nurses provide the highest level of medical care from taking blood pressure readings to administering IV medications. They are also skilled in providing both clients and family members training in administering in-home procedures.
To help individuals regain maximum independence, we develop personalized in-home programs in the areas of physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
Medical Social Services
Shepherd’s social services program is the critical link between client, family, medical professionals and the community.
Home Health Aides
Important day-to-day, personal activities such as bathing, dressing and grooming are provided by our compassionate staff of home health aides.
Routine housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and companionship are important factors in the in-home care process.
Whether from across town or across the country, families can monitor designated activities of their loved ones and receive alerts through a customized in-home system, and do so without invading their privacy.
Our At-Home Staff
With Shepherd of the Valley, you can be confident that your loved one is being cared for by an experienced, trusted professional. Each registered and practical nurse, home health aide and homemaker, and physical, occupational and speech therapist meets Shepherd’s high standards and is:
- Experienced, professional, and receives on-going training and education;
- Thoroughly screened and tested;
- Bonded and must pass a background check;
- Covered by general liability, professional liability, and workers’ compensation insurance;
- Directed by the client’s personalized care plan. By maintaining consistent staffing levels to meet the requirements of our clients, At Home With Shepherd is prepared to provide the care and assistance you need, when you need it. Service is available around the clock, 365 days a year. We can provide same-day, one-time and long-term care service arrangements
At Home With Shepherd
5525 Silica Road,
Austintown, OH 44515