- Social isolation and loneliness increases the odds of developing depression.
- Cooking for one can lead to poor nutrition and a reliance on unhealthy processed foods.
- Difficulty with everyday tasks and reliance upon the help of others increases exposure to the virus.
- Anxiety and fear about if help will arrive after falls or emergencies.
Senior Living Community
- Social interactions, activities and hobbies continue with modification.
- Nutritious, quality foods are served in a restaurant-like setting or in-room dining with social distancing protocols in place.
- Housekeeping, laundry and maintenance are included, making for a stress-free experience.
- Immediate help available 24/7 staff. All residents are tested for COVID-19.
Senior Living Communities Offer Everything Under One Roof!
Our proactive approach to keep residents safe:
- Safety bubble provides everything under one roof– no public touchpoints!
- All staff and residents are tested to reduce risk of exposure.
- One point of access and safety checks for all visitors.
- We still offer all the great services, activities and amenities, just in smaller groups.
- We are committed to maintaining family connections though virtual and in-person visitation.